The Darrington Clinic Guild serves their community by supporting the needs of the Darrington Clinic. Established in 1958 as the Darrington Hospital Guild, they originally raised funds to sustain a much-needed medical facility in their remote town. The original clinic was a Sears mail order building, donated and constructed completely by the townspeople of Darrington. They sold bonds, raised money by holding fundraisers such as bazaars, dances, teas, style shows, luncheons, and other events to raise money for the building and equipment. The hospital eventually transformed into the modern clinic currently in operation today. The current Guild members continue the same tradition of giving by supporting the clinic through building maintenance, equipment purchases and staff education. We’re proud to say several members have been with the organization since it’s inception over 50 years ago.
The current board of directors is as follows:
- Susan Neumann, President
- Julie Schillhammer, Secretary
- Irene Kuntz, Treasurer
Donations or memorial contributions can be made to the Darrington Clinic Guild by mail to the following address:Darrington Clinic Guild Attn: Irene Kuntz PO Box 363 Darrington, WA 98241
The Darrington Clinic Guild is a 501(3)c organization, and all donations are tax deductible.