- Cascade Valley Hospital Foundation Disaster Relief Fund- Please help us raise funds for the mudslide victim. All monies raised will go directly to those in our community affected by this event. We will be coordinating with recognized community organizations in the Oso/Darrington area to pinpoint what their specific needs are, and distribute funds through those organizations. Please go to www.youcaring.com/ososlide to make a tax-deductable donation. Donations can also be dropped off at Cascade Valley Hospital or any Union Bank. For more information on the Cascade Valley Hospital Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, please go here.
- Helping Hands of Arlington- collecting clothing and household goods. Please donate Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am-1pm. For more information, please call 360.435.2214.
- Arlington Food Bank- collecting food and cash donations. Please donate Monday, 9am-10pm; Tuesday, 5pm-7pm; Thursday, 9am-10am; Friday, 10am-2pm. For more info, go to www.arlingtonfoodbank.org.
- Arlington Kids Kloset- accepting new and gently used kids clothing. Volunteer opportunities also may be available (washing/sorting clothes, etc). Please go here for more information.
- Mudslide Info and Relief Effort- Please watch this Facebook page for updates on local food and clothing drives.
If you know of an organization that is assisting slide victims, please contact our Community Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be a part of this community, and so grateful for all that has been donated for our neighbors in need. Our thoughts and prayers are with all that have been touched by this disaster.